Successful senior security executives master a unique set of skills to become a valued member of the executive team. As one of those executives, you know that these skills go well beyond the expertise typically associated with security. But you may not know how to acquire these skills, or where to turn when you are seeking peers who can lend their expertise.
A safe and secure global community.
Provide executive development, thought leadership, and resources for current and future security leaders.
Create opportunities for members to network and share information
Enhance awareness of and influence public policy on issues affecting security
Mentor future leaders to support their transition to senior leadership positions
Leverage ASIS International resources to benefit current and future leaders
Deliver quality education and significant research to advance security
Develop and advance executive leadership skills to influence business decision making
Benefits of CSO Center membership
Dedicated CSO-only programming at ASIS events
- Standalone programs around the world open only to senior security executives
- CSO Nexus - connect with a CSO Advisor to ask for advice, resources, and guidance
- Benchmarking surveys on demand sent to security executives globally
- Access to our inventory of policies, procedures, metrics, reports, and articles
- Development and mentoring programs for senior deputies and new CSOs
- Comprehensive job board aimed at senior security professionals
- Free webinars and teleconferences on breaking news, business skills, and industry trends
Backed by the global resources of ASIS International but small enough to offer you immediate VIP service, the CSO Center is the next step in your career development—as well as in the growth of your trusted deputies.
For only $500 USD per year, you can have access to this unmatched set of career-enhancing benefits.
Contact Manuela Turner to learn more.
Ready to join?